Integrated Pest Management Technician needed in San Diego Area
Join the fast-paced world of urban pest management. Most of our work is in multiple occupancy buildings (apartments; independent living facilities; senior living centers). Learn skills and techniques leading to licensing by the state. Work with seasoned professionals on a fast-track to increased responsibility and earning. Most work is in urban San Diego starting on part-time basis, with opportunity for full time after 30 day review.
- Learn how to identify common urban pests
- Assist in the preparation and application of approved pesticides
- Interact with client/resident
- Organize projects/treatments for urban pest eradication
- Maintain and handle Personal Protective Equipment
- Learn state Rules and Regulations regarding pesticides in urban areas
- Opportunity to participate in formal training, leading to licensing as a Pest Management Professional
- Work alongside hard working and dedicated professionals with established reputation
Urban San Diego is accessible by public transportation so a driver’s license is not required, but desirable.
Work is physical, with some climbing on ladders, and lifting of items weighing 25 to 50 pounds.
Mandatory employment physical, and drug screening.
Cam Gray: email@example.com
1 (844) IPM-4YOU
Lindsey Irey: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include recent resume and general work experience.